Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When Your Dream Is Not 'In Season'

Assalamualaykum All,

Alhamdulillah it such a serene and beautiful  morning. Yes it so early  in the morning  when I post this  note while I'm trying to finish my air modeling!  I just can't stop my fingers to type something that I eagerly wanna share with all of you. Its about a dreams, something that we couldn't escape as a human being. We live  a life and grew up with a  lot  of dreams, as we getting elder, our dreams developed to suit our age. But sometimes its seemed didn't work,  its so  hard to achieve  with such a tired and long journey, then we started to give up  and felt unhappy.The truth is our dream  is just not 'In Season'. This  is a simple story about a dream from my  sister in Islam, that we could ponder on for a seconds:

One time, I was in my backyard talking to a man who was helping me with my landscaping. It was the middle of winter and the grass was very brown. It looked as if it was totally dead. I commented to the man about how bad the grass looked and how dead it was. He said, "Well, Feriel, it doesn't look very good now but the truth is the grass is not dead, it's just not in season. In the springtime, this same grass will be just as lush and green as it can be." Sure enough, just a few months later that same brown, dry grass was a gorgeous bright green, filled with life and vitality.

I've found that life works the same way. Sometimes our circumstances look dead. It may look like a dream is dead, a relationship is dead, or a promise is dead. But you have to realize it may just be that it's not in season. It may be that it'll come back around in a new season. We can't give up just because things don't look the way we want them to in the season we are in. We have to dig our heels in and look with our eyes of faith to the new season that is on the horizon.

What am I saying? Just because something looks dead, don't write it off. Our Allah is a God of new beginnings. When we go through disappointments or setbacks, instead of getting down and discouraged or giving up, choose to have the attitude, "Even though it doesn't look good, I know the truth. It's not really dead; it's just not in season. I'm in springtime, but I know summertime is coming. So I'm going to lift up my head and get ready for the new things Allah is about to do." Friend, if you'll keep that attitude of faith you will receive strength to make it through to the next season and it won't be long until those dreams and desires will flourish in every area of your life! 
Keep dreaming friends!
 Trust in Allah, He knows whats best for us, when the dream is not whats best for us then why we should cry to lost it?  Thanks my dear sister, You give me some refreshment and reminder. May Allah bless you and all  of  us. Have a great day ahead and don't stop dreaming friend! :)

وَلِلّهِ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُ الأَمْرُ كُلُّهُ فَاعْبُدْهُ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَيْهِ وَمَا رَبُّكَ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ

All that is hidden in the heavens and the earth lies within the power of Allah. To Him are all matters referred for judgment. So do serve Him, and place in Him all your trust. Your Lord is not heedless of what you do.  (11:123)

P/S: I think I need to talk to You  now my  Lord. Please gimme a strength  coz I know You would never lemme down. I put my trust on You..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not just selling a product, we are promoting a healthier lifestyle :)

Our Long Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ShareThis

Need He