As a Muslim, whatever we did we will get credit(Pahala) as long as we have a pure intention for sake of Allah and we don't go beyond the rules of Islam(Syariah) inshaallah. Just like when we are saving our properties in the security bank, we are actually saving for afterlife with the credit(pahala) into our akhirah's account. You'll be a millionaire or billionaire in hereafter! So I reckon few ways to earn non-stop credit into our akhirah account, check them out:
1. Teach someone to recite Quran- You'll gain credit each time they read it!
2. Give away a copy of the Quran to someone
3. Donate a wheelchair to hospital- You'll get credit each time people use it!
4. Donate stuff or money to orphanage home or sponsor any orphan.
5. Donate or take part in building a Masjid
6. Place something for public use, e.g: water cooler
7. Plant tree- you'll gain credits, whenever animals or people sit in it's shade or eat from it
8. Share a good and beneficial things online, and you'll gain credit each time people read and share it as well.
Mashaallah! You may reckon any other ways to get non-stop credit for sure! Don't delay, lets make a move, put some effort even the simplest one, Allah will see that :)
The Messenger of Allaah (Allaah bless him and give him peace) said: “When a person dies, his works end, except for three: ongoing charity, knowledge that is benefited from, and a righteous child who prays for him.” [Muslim, Tirmidhi]
Abu Hurairah (RA) reported Allaah’s Messenger (Allaah bless him and give him peace) as saying: “Charity does not in any way decrease the wealth and the servant who forgives, Allaah adds to his respect; and the one who shows humility, Allaah elevates him in the estimation (of the people).” [Muslim
"The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah gives manifold increase to whom He pleases. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower. ( Surah Al Baqarah, ayah 261