Thursday, November 4, 2010

My kids are so notty!

Assalamualaykum!

Yes, my kids are so naughty! They jumping up and down, playing around the house, running   downstairs to upstairs, climbing the chairs and desk, watching TV impressively, press the laptop's keyboard as they wish, pull out the 'spacing' pad of my keyboard and so noisy when they're hungry. Sleep silently anywhere they like to, waiting in front of my room's door for a chance, and once I open the door, they run into,  messed up the clothes, and lay on the bed! Oh my God, they really have a manners! But still I love them, they rejoiced my day, they're cute, I like to watch them play and fight each others and when they're tired, they're sleeping by hugging each others..How sweet! 


My kids? Mimie and Minie



Playful babies!


So, you loved TV that much hm?

Tired playing, sleeping time!



Yes I know, you are hungry, what?? You gonna eat me? In your dream!
She pretending to be nice in front of the camera!
Momma(LOL) love you guys! My friend said I'm dreaming too much by calling them my kids! Well, I've learnt something from you guys. Your life goes that easy, you will live a life as you wish and will die one day, but you'll never be ask about whats you have done in world but it different for me, your momma(LOL), I will definitely die one day, and I will be ask in front of Allah, of whats I have done. I'm afraid to face that moment, where the soul will be pull out from the body, gently or brutally! I'm not hate the death but I'm afraid of how I prepared for that moment. Ya Allah guides us, and gives us strength to be always on a right path on whatever situation. Amieen.

    "Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgement shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have succeeded. For the life of this world is but goods of chattels of deception" (al-Imran 3:185)
    "When death comes to one of them, he would say `O my Lord send me back to life in order that I may work righteousness in the things I neglected.' - `By no means! it is just a word he says.' - Before them is a partition till the day they are raised up"(al-Muuminun 23:99-100)
    "(It will be said to some) O, you serene soul! Come back to your Lord well-pleased (with Him) and well-pleasing (Him), So enter among My servants,And enter into My Garden."(Sura Al-fajr: Verses 27-30)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not just selling a product, we are promoting a healthier lifestyle :)

Our Long Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ShareThis

Need He