Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rest In Peace My Beloved Friend

           

 Innalillahiwainna ilaihiraaji'un..Al-Fatihah to my beloved friend, Thohirah Shahidan for she has returned to Allah this morning. In this forgiveness and bless month, oh Allah please forgives and blesses her soul, unites her with pious servant of you. All of us will return to Him one day, let us be prepared, inshaallah.

-Rest in peace my dear, please make du’a for her buddies, I'm gonna miss you, miss your smile, miss your kindness my dear friend- 

"Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall ye be brought back 
.(Surah Al-'Ankabut The Spider 29:57)

1 comment:

We are not just selling a product, we are promoting a healthier lifestyle :)

Our Long Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ShareThis

Need He