Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My weird mystical land?


Assalamualaykum!


*SIGH* Hey! It's not good to start something with sigh! Ok, I take it back, satisfied?! Something really bother me, I can't handle to spill it out here, it's something that really famous now in Malaysia,I think it has become like a phenomenon maybe, well I don't know if it's also happen somewhere else. To make things clearer let me give you some situations here: 


Situation 1:


Lady Gaga: You see, I can feel like my husband is trying to marry another girl, I don't want    
                      that to happen! 
Lady Gugu: You know what? I think you are right! You should do something Gaga!
Lady Gaga: I know i can always trust my 'six sense'. I can sense his weirdness, but I don't 
                     know what to do, he never tells me the truth, he always avoiding me. *Crying 
                     out loud*
Lady Gugu: I think I know what you should do, it's an easy way to get out from this  
                     problem, hmm lets go to the shaman(Bomoh) and ask him some potions for your      
                     husband, so he will not leaves you for another girl!


Situation 2:


Gugirl 1: I wonder, why he always ignores me? Am I that ugly to look at? *Sigh*
Gugirl 2: Hey never say that! You are amazing just the way you are. *Singing*
Gugirl 1: Stop it girl! I just really sad when I think about him, I want him so badly.
Gugirl 2: Well, I guess there's no other powerful way to get him, I heard someone can make 
                him falls in love with you. The shaman can do that, he'll give you the right potion 
                so he'll falls for you!


Situation 3:

Woman 1: I will never forget what she did to me, I will never forgive her! She deserves to 

                   get punishment! *Punching the wall*
Woman 2: Wohoo you just hurt yourself with that punch, don't worry she'll get punished by 
                   God
Woman 1: No! I want to see her suffering in front of me, not when I'm death!
Woman 2: Wow, if that the case, I know how to work it out, I know the shaman at my 
                   village, he able to do so, your enemy will suffer in a blink, believe me!


And I wonder, is this really happens for real? Or are these kind of dialogues were quotes from the drama or movie only? But what really bother me is, why the media has to promote this kind of actions? Like when we got problem with our spouse, friend or enemy, shaman can solves this for us, wait, IN A BLINK??? What?!! Why don't they promote something like when we got problems, we just need to get back to Allah, the most Powerful and our Protector? And solves the problem by referring to Quran and Sunnah, by discussing the problem with another side and end the problem in a proper way. 

Why don't we educate our community the right way to solve the problems? Come on, shaman or any other mystical practicers, they are all human, God's creature like us! I just hate it when the media popularized this action and relate it with woman, yes as you can see from the dialogues, they are all woman. I don't know why they are so interested in this 'black magic' and 'ghost' thingy, they're a lot more issues that could be appointed in the movie and it even weird when this kind of movie has received a huge amount of money. I'm afraid if this phenomenon may creates some misunderstandings to Islam, because the actress and actor in the movie is mostly Muslim. Maybe non-Muslims are laughing on our craziness of that sort of ghost thingy movie or maybe they will think that Muslim is also seeking for other than Allah when they're in need! No, Allah is the only Power that can solves our problem but we need to figure it out, don't just sit around and pray that the problem will be settled! Don't we listen to what Allah says in Quran?


This is the Book, in it is guidance, sure without doubt, for those who fear Allah." [ch2/v1].  
And We have sent down to you the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy and Glad Tidings to the Muslims". [ch16/v89]

..and from Him we come unto Him will we returned. Allahua'lam

7 comments:

  1. Interesting Post i love the idea and way you deliver the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazakallah khair..Do come again..May Allah bless us all, and Quran reading is amazing website alhamdulillah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wohoooo...right time right place..huhu..this bad thing occured to my family...so sad..someone got jelous and use black magic to hurt my sister..may Allah guide that naif people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huhu...sorry to hear that sufi..Is she ok now? Hope she'll get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope....but I hope she get well soon, InsyaAllah

    ReplyDelete

We are not just selling a product, we are promoting a healthier lifestyle :)

Our Long Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ShareThis

Need He