Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cellular ant-aging Tonic


Good day everyone.

Cells is the most basic unit. We have trillions of cells, and they're organized into different tissues that make up organs, such as brain, heart and skin. Some of the cells such as those that line the gastrointestinal tract  can reproduce, others like cells on the inside arteries can replicating in response to injury while some such as cells of the heart, nerves and muscles cannot reproduce. Some of these non-reproducing cells have short lifespan and must be continually replace by other cells in the body. 

As we grow older, the cells start to age as well and over time, our body will not be able to function as effective as it did before. One of the main factor of cellular aging is the destructive of free radicals. In year 2000, Shaklee introduced Vivix - the revolutionary dietary supplement product in the fight against cellular aging after years of research by Shaklee Corporation. In laboratory studies, Vivix ingredients have been shown to impact the four key mechanisms of cellular aging. 


Four key mechanisms of Cellular Aging

1. DNA Damage
Everyday, every cell in our body is bombarded by up to a million DNA-damaging assaults. These assaults can damage the cell's genetic database creating a "typo" that may compromise cell function and longevity.
Vivix Ingredients help protect and repair cellular DNA. (Cell repair)

2. Genetic Regulators
Genetic regulators contribute to age-related cellular deterioration.
In a major breakthrough, a recent clinical study demonstrated that Vivix ingredients activate a key genetic regulator that helps turn down cellular aging. (Cell defense)




3. Declining Cellular energy Production
Mitochondria in our cells create energy we can't live without. As mitochondria efficiency decreses, cell function declines.
Vivix ingredients promote mitochondrial biogenesis. (Cell energy)

4. Accumulation of AGE protein 
Excess accumulation of advanced glycation end product (AGE) can cause cellular damage that can compromise cell integrity and longevity.
Vivix ingredients are 10X more powerful than resveratrol at slowing AGE protein formation. (Cell performance)


How Vivix ingredients impact on 4 mechanism of cellular aging.

THE POWERFUL INGREDIENTS

God has been very generous to us in terms of providing us with all the powerful resources that has been proven beneficial to our health, the main ingredients in our  cellular anti-aging tonic are: 



1. Muscadine Grape
This super grape is the only grape occuring in nature with an extra chromosome, which scientist believe greatly enhances its polyphenol profile and potential health benefits. It contains a high concentration of ellagic acid, a phyto-nutrient not found in other grapes that has been shown in deactivate cancer-causing chemicals and has anti-viral and antibacterial properties



2. Purple carrot
They are excellent source of vitamin A and contain phytochemicals including carotenoids, phenolics, polyacetylenes, isocoumarins, and sesquiterpenes. They also contain anthocyanins, potent antioxidants. Anthocyanins are responsible for the bright red, blue and purple colors of fruits and vegetables. Anthocyanins are the major antioxidants(highest antioxidant capacity)  in purple-yellow carrot than purple-orange carrot. Its display a wide range of biological activities including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anti-carcinogenic activities. Chlorogenic acid is the most predominant antioxidant in all carrot varieties. It is likely responsible for the reduction in diabetes risk that associated with coffe consumption. 




3. Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra)
Its treating flu symptoms efficiacy especially the influenza B. Elderberry contains flavonoids and anthocyanins that make them abundant in antioxidant, vitamin A, B and C and nutrients like amino acid, carotenoids, tannin and rutin. Its strengthening immune system to fight against flu, viral infection, yeast infection, ashtma, cough, nasal and chest congestion as well as diabetes. It can also help to reduce the level of cholestrol and prevent the oxidantion of LDL cholestrol which contributing to cardiovascular disease.




4. Polygonum Cuspidatum
Also known as Japanese Knotweed is a large perennial plant native in asia, also commonly found in North America and Europe. It is the commercial source of Resveratrol as well as red grape skin and red grape seed extract. Polygonum cuspidatum used to formulate anti aging supplements such as resveratrol and many traditional chines medicines. Study shown that Resveratrol helps slow down the aging process, lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, enhance athletic performance, and drop unwanted pounds.


With all these powerful ingredients, it is obvious why Shaklee VIVIX is the REVOLUTIONARY IN ANTI AGING PRODUCTS!





************************************************************************************************************







BREAST CANCER

“In October, 2006, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.  I had two lumpectomies; went through Chemotherapy, Herceptin and radiation.  I also had a partial hysterectomy.
When I finished the chemo, I restarted my NutriFeron, Vita-Lea, OsteoMatrix and Sustained Release Vita-C.  Six months prior to my last check up I started on Vivix.
My physician who is head of Surgical Oncology in at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Fl., said my blood work and exam were “EXCELLENT!”

I asked if they were any closer to a cure for breast cancer.  The doctor said, “No.”  He indicated that a substance had been found to treat the individualized expression of breast cancer, such as, Herceptin for non-hormonal breast cancer.  They feel it will prevent the re-occurrence of breast cancer and prostate cancer.   Moffitt has just put in for a one-million dollar grant for a clinical trial of this substance.

When I asked, “What is the substance?” the doctor said it was resveratrol!!! I said, “I have been taking Shaklee’s Vivix (Resveratrol) for six months; can I be a part of the study?”

The doctor looked surprised and said, “You’re the first person that we have ever seen that had such great results with resveratrol.  Since you’ve been on it already, I will request for you to be a patient advocate during the testing.”
If the grant is approved, I would be thrilled that I will be helping the Susan B. Komen Foundation in this study.  Once you have experienced breast cancer (a disease that currently has no cure) you experience an underlying sense of fear at every checkup.

DIABETES TESTIMONIAL  

As you know, I am diabetic with all the problems that go along.  One of my greatest fears is losing my legs as my grandfather lost his from diabetes.  I suffered severe neuropathy in both my legs and feet.  In addition to that, I had 3 stints put in my left leg last summer and was diagnosed with PAD.  I was experiencing severe leg cramps nightly.  Hardly a night went by when I wasn't awakened by them and had to jump out of bed and walk around.  This would happen several times a night.  Since taking Vivix, I have not been awakened a single evening with a leg cramp.  So wonderful!  And I can feel my toes again.  They no longer feel like wooden appendages down there.  Bless Shaklee and Vivix!  I now experience full nights of restful sleep.                                  Cathi S. Lindall, CPA

ARTHRITIS PAIN

I'm a person who has used Shaklee vitamins as well as their business plan to improve all elements of my health profile since 1985.   I am now 72 and have been experiencing an elevated amount of joint, muscle and back pain.  It has grown over the past several years to aggravating proportions effecting sleep and most movement.    I was using up to 16 Pain Complex tablets a day to control this growing pain.   It worked to quench the pain but the pain itself showed no signs of letting up.   Then, in early August, Shaklee Corporation introduced VIVIX, a fabulous new longevity tonic with resveratrol and super-grape extracts.   I actually began taking Vivix while attending the convention in New Orleans.  It is now September 15th and I'm pain free!   I take NO Pain Complex.   I use the Prescription for Health products recommended by Dr. Jamie McManus in addition to Vivix...one teaspoon a day.   It's great to be able to move again without pain anywhere.                                                   Martha Maxwell

STROKE RECOVERY

A massive stroke 3 1/2 years ago (doctors attribute to my irregular heartbeat-- I believe it was stress) attacked my right brain (& basil ganglia) leaving my left side totally unavailable and the right  brain majorly stressed, reactive, & depressed.  Never totally giving up, taking handfuls of Shaklee supplements, exercising, listening to motivational cd's, getting Brain Gym balances, regular chiropractic care, etc., my progress was evident to those who knew me, including my doctors.  But what they didn't see was the exhaustion and struggle it took.  Then along came Vivix, August 15, less than 6 weeks ago.  First I thought it was probably the placebo effect, but today I can tell you a few of the things I KNOW have changed. 

VIVIX vs. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

I have high blood pressure that is controlled by a diuretic and beta blocker combination medication.  Usually even with medication my systolic ranges between 129-138 and my diastolic between 75-83 and my pulse would range anywhere from 80-91 (rarely dropping below 80). After five days on Vivix™ my blood pressure was 111/69 and pulse 59.  The only thing different that I have been doing prior to this low reading is Vivix™.  The past few days, my bp seems to be consistently around 122/73 and pulse 70.  That’s pretty pleasing to me.  I hope to eventually be able to come off all medications.  I do supplement with magnesium and CoQ10 to counteract what my bp medication causes in nutrient deficiencies, but I’d rather not have the stuff going through my system. I have not been on any other medications, not changed my diet any and my exercise level is still around 7500 steps a day. Overall, I seem to have more energy and am better able to concentrate. I would recommend that you take Vivix™ in the morning so you can get the benefit of more energy throughout the day.                                 Genia Powell


AGE SPOTS AND PAIN

Although I've been on an excellent anti-inflammatory supplement and diet program for over ten years, I've still had some aches and pains that just haven't gone away. I've been using Vivix for about two weeks now (since it came out) and have had tremendous relief of all of the achy pains that used to plague me! I'm especially relieved not to have pain around the arthritic bones spurs I have on the joints of my spine and hands. This is a blessing in and of itself. However the other day, I got a phone call from a friend of mine who started using Vivix when I did. She said her age spots were going away. "What!!!! Hold the phone!" I said. It looked like mine were lighter too!!  Now several days later I can say for certain that some of my spots are gone and the rest are much, much lighter. I'll bet they'll all be gone within a week. I'm also noticing much more energy and I've been sleeping better (less pain). Better sleep, more energy, no pain and no spots!!!   Hip Hip Hooray for Shaklee!                   Dr.Sandy Bevacqua

RAPID HEALING TESTIMONY

“Gary started on the VIVIX Wednesday, August 8th.  The 13th he had dental surgery to prepare for a tooth transplant.  The 22nd he had a follow up visit and the dental surgeon called in some of his staff to show them that the healing process looked like it had been 4 months instead of just a few days!  He said he'd never seen anything like this before and was calling his Mother-in-law who's in Shaklee to get started on the products!   Gary's 67 and has taken Shaklee for 34 years!”                                                                     Phyllis  & Gary Newman

EYESIGHT

My sister, who is a wildlife artist, told me yesterday that she didn't need her reading glasses as much when she is painting up close in detail!  
Barb Heller

SKIN MORE YOUTHFUL

My skin has been very dry, and getting worse, for the past several years.  My husband said my forearms looked like tanned leather. The skin was thick, dull, and very dry, in spite of using Enfuselle facial moisturizer on them. If I scratched my arm even slightly there would be a white mark and skin would flake off.  I had assumed it was just a sign of age and I'd have to accept it and then came Vivix! My skin is more youthful once again.                           Mona Jones

HEART PROBLEM & EXERCISE CHANGES 

I have a history of heart problems since my early 20’s.  My average heart rate was 213 beats a minute for 10 years, called Super Ventricular Tachycardia.  My heart would pound so hard, you could literally see it.  I was always weak, dizzy and light headed.  I didn’t want to take drugs because of the side effects.  After 10 years of this, I had 2 heart surgeries (because my symptoms kept coming back).  I was still having problems - a fast heart rate and feeling weak.  I was in and out of the hospital every month for a year –test after test – and they still couldn’t figure out why my heart rate was so erratic and fast.  I heard about Shaklee products and how great they were from a friend years before, so I decided to try them.  Within 6 weeks of taking the products, it was like night and day for me …. I was no longer weak and I didn’t have to stop at the top of the stairs and catch my breath and my bearings.  The protein powder made the biggest impact on my health…. I can’t live without it. I had been told back then that I couldn’t have kids because they would have birth defects due to lack of oxygen.  Since being on the products, I had a baby who is very healthy and is now 11 years old.

ENTER VIVIX: I’ve always been an avid exerciser since I was 20 years old – aerobic type of activity and weights. I have a particular machine that I work out on called the gauntlet.  I typically work out on it for about 35 minutes. It has taken me 3 or 4 years to get to this level of intensity, otherwise my heart flips and I get weak and have to stop my workout.  It takes me a long time to work into another level in my workouts.  In 2 weeks of starting on Vivix, I increased my intensity without my heart flipping and I didn’t get that weak feeling.  My face used to get VERY red and hot – not anymore! This is HUGE for my heart!!!                         Jodi Barnhart

CATARACTS & EYESIGHT

This is PJ Myers, and for the past 4 years I have had the start of cataracts. The center of my lens on both eyes has been white.  The optometrist has been keeping an eye on them.  Two years ago I got back into Shaklee.  The cataracts didn't get any worse, but they didn't get any better.  However, in mid August 2008 I began taking Vivix regularly and just got back from the eye doctor November 7, 2008.  He was shocked to see that my cataracts are GONE!!  Also, my vision could only be corrected to 20-40 in 2005, 2006.  After joining Shaklee, it was correctible to 20-30.  Since Vivix it is now correctible to 20-25.  And for the first time in 40 years, I did not need new glasses.  My night vision is improving as well. I feel as if my eyes are getting "younger"!! 

********************************************************************




Interested to try Vivix?

Contact us for more info on the price (free postage - Malaysia only!)






0139944328

Damansara Damai

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not just selling a product, we are promoting a healthier lifestyle :)

Our Long Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ShareThis

Need He